Policy on DMCA/removal To send a DMCA Notice, you must be the creator, agent, original poster, or owner of the content, or otherwise permitted.
State the following information in a DMCA Notice example:
- Identify yourself as the owner of a copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you feel have been infringed upon, or as someone acting on their behalf.
- Providing information reasonably sufficient to allow Cumtributepics.top to contact you, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address is required. Make certain to include all of these data.
- Identify the specific work that you believe is being infringed, or a sample list of the works if a large number of works are being infringed. Include a complete print screen/screenshot of the problematic item for removal if possible.
- Identify the location of works that are allegedly infringing on your copyrighted work by supplying Web URLs to these materials on the Cumtributepics.top site. Please do not provide any pdf or other file formatted files as attachments; instead, only list Cumtributepics.top online urls. The greatest approach to help us find information fast is to send URLs in the message.
- Declare that you have “a good faith belief that the copyright owner, its agents, or the law do not authorize use of the aforementioned item.”
- Under penalty of perjury, state that the information in the notice is correct. Include the following statement: “I swear, under pain of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the (copyright) owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner.”
- Please be aware that anybody who willfully materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be held liable under Section 512(f) of the DMCA. Include your entire name, address, and phone number.
- Obtain a copy of the notification and sign it.
- Cumtributepics.top can get such a formal notice
Any real people shown in photographs or videos on the website https://cumtributepics.top (the “Website”) were at least 18 years old at the time those images or videos were created.
According to 47 U.S.C. 230, all posts on Cumtributepics.top are the responsibility of the individual poster, not the administrator of Cumtributepics.top.
Exemption Statement under 18 USC 2257 Third-Party-Generated Content.
Cumtributepics.top is not the “Producer” of any depictions of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct appearing on the site (as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2257(h)(2)(B)(v) and rules published thereunder). 18 U.S.C. 2257 exempts Cumtributepics.top from the record-keeping obligations.
Cumtributepics.top is a “Provider of an Interactive Computer Service” (as defined in 47 U.S.C. 230(c) and the regulations made thereunder) and is not the publisher or speaker of any content posted in parts of the website controlled by registered users or members of Cumtributepics.top.
Please report any offensive content to abuse at “support @ cumtributepics . top”